Tagged: form customization
16 December 2018 at 3:57 #3830
Hi… great plugins, I’ve purchased on Envato.
Just some questions/suggestions
1. I have a paid and free products, is it possible to restrict only paid product can access/receive/ask for supports?
2. It would be great if we can customize form label and placeholder, also add some extra info on the form header so we can easily add specific instruction to users.
3. Add login form choice as a user or guest login.
4. Add security captcha or some kind like that if possible.
Thanks17 December 2018 at 9:40 #3833
thanks for your purchase and happy that you like the plugin.
1. This is actually what I do here on my site, where the service Premium Support is available only to the users who have bought a premium product.
A fast solution could be implement the possibility to select one or more product categories in the plugin options page, something that I can think about for the next release.
2. I like the idea, this is coming with the next update for sure.
3. If the user has an account but it is not logged in, he has to know that accessing to the site will open the support ticket system too. Is this the point? I agree.
4. Is it necessary? Since the number of the order is required and the email used for it must be used, I’ve never had that kind of problem in over one year. Anyway, I will make some tests, ok?
Thanks for your great feedback, I will definitely consider all this stuff for my plugin development.
The product is young, it is just on the first release so a lot of work has to be done.
Thanks again 😉17 December 2018 at 17:22 #3836
Yeah… captcha is not a must, sometimes its really makes loading time slower.
But shortcode might be useful so we can put the form on any place
overall, great plugins
cheers 🙂17 December 2018 at 17:30 #3837
i trying to attached an image to a thread, but it’s not showing
you may want to check that
thanks19 December 2018 at 9:41 #3841
Hi Soliht, sorry for the late.
You’re right, it is not possible to upload images at the moment for the user I mean, not from the editor.
That because WordPress make it available only for admin users, that’s why you can do it in back-end.
Next version will come with a dedicated tool for that, for the moment just suggest to the users to upload the image somewhere, like on cloud or on them site, and use the url in the Text tab of the editor, with the img tool.
Thanks again for you accurate feedback, I can’t wait to start developing all this stuff.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.