I have setup the google app id and the jwplayer.com side of things to initialize the cast component. I am wondering why the cast function is still not showing through the player. Just an FYI, I am using a cloud-hosted jwplayer script on jwplayer.com
Hi. The plugin uses the self hosted version of the player, it has nothing to do with the JW Player dashboard.
I have not informations about this functionality but, if something can be done for improving my product, I’m agree with it.
Please let me have more details if you can and I will consider to implement this tool in a future update.
I have added this to the jwplayer js player on jwplayer.com so this information should be pulling if I specify that player on your plugin backend. But it isn’t. I can setup a quick test demo site for you to view if that helps.